What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app? When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, book a table at any restaurant, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, book a restaurant, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security deficiency and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a customer books a restaurant, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still make reservations by contacting our customer care.
Third Party Disclosure
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your name, address, city, town, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account, or any personally identifiable information without your consent. In case, we get into a partnership, which requires us to share the information with the said third party, same will be communicated to the customer very clearly, at the time of collecting the information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we will never share your personal information and will always protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Policy Related to Minors
Mytable.co.in does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of
18. Minors are not permitted to use the Mytable.com website or services, and Mytable.com requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, Mytable.com does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By calling us
- By mailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It is also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute noncompliance by data processors.
Can Spam Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to: ? Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred to enhance their dining experience
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at • Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. And we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
International Data Transfers
When Mytable receive any user information outside of India, we comply with providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information. Mytable acts as a data processor for its users based outside of India by providing data hosting, maintenance, support, and troubleshooting of services, as well as other redundant back office support. With respect to such international data transfers, we implement standard contractual clauses and other mechanisms to protect such data. Individuals that use products or services offered by Mytable may wish to raise any privacy questions directly, including filing any requests to access U.S. or European customer data or exercise other privacy rights. Any Updates on Mytable services is communicated to users only if the individual has opted in to receive information.
What does my acceptance of the privacy statement mean?
- By using Mytable services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement.
- We reserve the right, to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access or use of service without any prior notice or take any other legal action if anyone violates these terms.
- Right of admission to the website is reserved.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of the terms in policy shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature: